Friday 14 February 2014

All Quiet On The Western Front

If you're wondering why I've been so quiet recently it's because I managed to place myself in a bit of a pickle.

Following my own advice I formed an intrepid band of local players together into a team to prepare for the Store Championships season.  In the last month I've probably played more Netrunner than ever before, and thought about Netrunner more than ever before... I just can't tell you anything about it.


Normally I wouldn't be too bothered about offering up information about decks I like & decks I don't like, or what I think is good or bad.  There's always a chance I'll wind up playing against somebody who reads my blog and it will come back and bite me in the bum, but I'm happy to take that risk.  When I'm going to be talking about the decks that my teammates are also playing I think I owe it to them not to spill the beans, though.  I don't want to have to explain to a friend of mine why they lost a match just because I told their opponent how to beat them.

So I've lots to say, and I will say it... just not right now.


My first Store Championships is 48 hours away and hopefully I will be able to tell you all about the hjinks that went on.  Good luck to everyone taking part in Store Champs in the next few weeks.


Remember to lock your S-Foils in attack position!

No comments:

Post a Comment